V.28 – Scaling Your Startup
Microsoft & #StartupLokal bring you another batch of very curious and interesting meetup about Scaling Your Startup. We will talk about the need to scale your startup and your database to an extend that you will reach optimum scalability.
We will talk to founders and from Microsoft about their experiences in handling a large amount of traffic and queries. As we all know, we can easily scale web servers horizontally, but we are having a hard time scaling database server. Usually all we do is scale up by adding more processing power, more memory and more capacity/throughput.
Here, we will dig in into what these founders had to say about this topic.
We promise you, it will not be geeky, but we are sure that it will be revealing.
#StartupLokal meetup is open for EVERYBODY, with or without startups, students, employees, entrepreneurs, media, investors, basically anybody with passion to extend their knowledge and horizon. And the good part is, it’s free, great networking opportunity and we provide you buffet for break fasting (buka puasa) for 150 pax. So do come early, registration starts at 5:00 pm.
Topic: Scaling Your Startup
17.30 – 18.00 Registration
18.00 – 19.00 Dinner/Buka Puasa
19.00 – 19.10 Opening Remarks from Microsoft (Ms. Meisari/Mr. Heriyadi)
19.10 – 19.55 Best Practices: Big Data and Hybrid IT
19.55 – 20.55 Panel discussion
20.55 – 21.00 Door prize and closing
21.00 – 21.05 Photo session
- Mr. Choirul Amri, Senior consultant, Microsoft Services.
- Mr. Andry Suhaili, Founder and CEO PriceArea.com, who has just received series B investment round from GREE Ventures.
- Mr. Daniel Armanto, Co-founder Ice House & Barito Labs.
- Mr. Choirul Amri, Senior consultant, Microsoft Services who is also Co-founder of IlmuKomputer.com.
- Mr. Natali Ardianto, Co-founder and COO Tiket.com.