V.23 – e-Commerce
Powered by Microsoft Indonesia
E-commerce is still a very important type of startups. The business model is very well proven, and had made a lot of billionaires. Most of the biggest startup in the world comes from e-Commerce. eBay & Amazon (US), Rakuten (Japan), Baidu & Taobao (China) to mention a few.
What about Indonesia? We know that there is a lot of potential here in Indonesia. Even Multiply changed their business model to e-commerce, and moved their HQ from US to Indonesia. That’s how big and potential it is. If we don’t even realize this, then we will only be just another consumer for them.
- Mr. Norman Sasono, Microsoft Developer Evangelist, talks about Microsoft e-Commerce Platform Windows Azure.
- Mr. Bernhard Soebiakto, Owner of holding company Octovate Group, with subsidiary such as OMG Consulting, OnBee, Magnivate Group, Fimela.com, Dapur Film, Octocomm & many more will talk about the e-commerce prospect in Indonesia.
- Heriyadi Janwar, Platform Strategy Lead Microsoft Indonesia, will talk about e-commerce platform.
- Daniel Mananta – VJ and actor, will talk about his interest in jumping into e-commerce.
- Andi S. Boediman – ex CIO of Plasa.com, founder of IDS and Ideosource investment company.
- Wishkoo.com, Social commerce with a mission to spread love and make wishes come true.
Photos of the event:
Please specify a Flickr ID for this gallery